Thu, Oct 19|
Coliseo Guillermo Angulo
American Legion, Dept. of Puerto Rico Employment Resource & Job Fair
Time & Location
Oct 19, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM AST
Coliseo Guillermo Angulo, Cll 24, Carolina, 00985, Puerto Rico
About the Event
The American Legion provides opportunities for veteran job seekers and members of the military community to meet with employers, network, and interview. This FREE event is presented with the help of our partners, SkillMil, Municipio de Carolina, Conexion Laboral (Carolina), and the Departamento del Trabajo y Recursos Humanos.
The Top 3 Reasons to Attend This Event:
- You will find a variety of industries and skill sets represented at the event.
- The event will bring together employers and service members of all armed forces, Reserves, the National Guard, military spouses, and veterans ready to work now and those planning for the future.
- We provide career development education, training, and resources to ensure all job seekers are prepared for the event.
There's a bonus reason. It's FREE for both job seekers and employers to participate.
The Job Fair will feature employers from all industries, including healthcare, retail, construction, and more.
Attendees should dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resume.
If resume help is needed, jobseekers can receive complimentary resume writing assistance and interview prep from the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA). The WIOA mobile unit will be at the Job Fair, where you can take advantage of these free resources.
Your participation and enthusiasm make all the difference in connecting talented job seekers with incredible career opportunities. To ensure your day is a success, please bring the following:
- Informational materials about your organization, like brochures, flyers, or pamphlets
- Details about your current job openings, role requirements, and benefits
- Business cards
- Any branded merchandise to promote your organization
- Laptop, charging wires, and electrical cords
The following is provided:
- Table and 2 chairs per organization
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and refreshments
- Lunch is available on-site for $6
More information is available by contacting DEPT.PR.PR@GMAIL.COM
**Parking Available on site ($4/day)
1 hour 15 minutes
Employer Check in & RegistrationRegistration Table
Resume & Interview AssistanceWIOA Resume Mobile Unit